Next Level Performance, consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey, has been built on our CARES Core Values of Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Ethical Behavior, and Service to our clients and our community. To full-time positions, we offer superb working conditions, competitive salaries, company-paid health insurance, 401k, generous PTO policy, 10 paid holidays, a family atmosphere, opportunity for challenge and advancement, and more.
Temporary Travel Registration Specialist
Next Level Performance, a quality leader in employee engagement, incentive travel, motivational experiences, and recognition and reward solutions, is searching for an adept administrative / clerical candidate to take on the role of Sales Operations Coordinator. This position will report to the Senior Director of Operations.
New Brunswick, NJ
The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for working with the Customer Service and Client Service team and cross-company resources to assist in the support of our e-commerce websites, and on-line incentive, recognition and rewards client-centric programs/initiatives, as well as other related tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer customer service phone calls and emails
- Process Merchandise, Gift Card, Event Ticket and Travel orders placed on e-commerce websites
- Coordinate all travel related shipping needs, including international shipments for group travel programs, through the use of customs brokers and contacts from resorts
- Follow up on orders placed by participants in incentive programs with vendors and communicate updates to the Customer Service team
- Enter information into databases for various programs as needed
- Assist Finance Dept in processing of invoices
- Coordinate e-Blasts and post e-Blast analytics reporting
- Coordinate office supply orders for the company
- Add and update new client/prospect information into CRM system
- Coordinate new contract management process
- Communicate leads generated from white papers to Sales Teams
- Upload files to client incentive portals
- Provide assistance to other Business Units/functional areas as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & General Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree preferred
- Prior experience dealing directly with customers
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-commerce software and reporting; experience with any accounting software a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience in sharing/exchanging information with others and be comfortable defining, describing and escalating issues to superiors
- Possess high-disclosure communications style, good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player
- Continually seek opportunities to advance knowledge and experience to enhance the development of career
- Ensure vendor compliance on timely shipping for orders placed through on-line catalog
- Provide seamless integration with various internal business units and external vendors to achieve business commitments
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
RESUMES SUBMITTED BY 3RD PARTY REPRESENTATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further information or to submit your application, please contact email@example.com.