Next Level Performance, consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey, has been built on our CARES Core Values of Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Ethical Behavior, and Service to our clients and our community. To full-time positions, we offer superb working conditions, competitive salaries, company-paid health insurance, 401k, generous PTO policy, 10 paid holidays, a family atmosphere, opportunity for challenge and advancement, and more.
Temporary Travel Registration Specialist
Next Level Performance, a quality leader in employee engagement, incentive travel, motivational experiences, and recognition and reward solutions, is searching for a Manager-Level Business Intelligence professional.
New Brunswick, NJ
The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting activities which span across our data warehouse, reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions to meet the information needs of the organization, software products and customers. The Business Intelligence manager supports our enterprise applications, leads our data services line of business, as well as internal reporting initiatives. Must be able to work with multiple teams and business units simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the data, analytics, and reporting to empower business verticals and build strategies.
Collaborate closely with all areas of the business (Product, SEO, Performance Marketing, Business Development, Social, Email, Sales, Marketing, Finance) to provide analysis and reporting.
- Utilize internal/external data sources to develop and maintain dynamic and scalable dashboards to track key performance metrics. Vertical businesses as well as specific sources of traffic, channels, or products.
- Develop ROI business cases to support new and existing product development.
- Flag trends and issues where relevant and offer data-backed recommendations.
- Ensure data integrity across all performance-based metrics, tracking and reporting.
- Interpret and communicate information in a manner that can be comprehended by non-analytical audience.
- Strong experience at writing SQL queries against complex databases for the purpose of data extraction.
- Managing team comprised of business intelligence developers.
Requirements & General Skills
- Excellent understanding of navigating data warehouses and Relational/Dimensional database structures
- Knowledge of Kimball and Imon data warehouse methodologies
- Knowledge of star and snowflake schemas
- Advanced skills in writing complex SQL queries to analyze, create data feed, and troubleshoot data issues
- Strong data analytics skills
- Excellent understanding of report development and data delivery
- Goal oriented and creative personality with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on unfinished business
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to the details and be
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and motivation skills, and ability to interact appropriately with senior level colleagues and business users
- 5+ years of business intelligence experience
- 2-3 years of successful client facing experience
- 1-2 years of management experience
- B.S. in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Finance or other quantitative field
- Passionate about working with extremely large datasets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Strong SQL and Excel skills to support extraction, manipulation, analysis and visualization of datasets
- Data-driven and analytical, a problem solver, and have a keen desire to leverage performance measurement to address business problems
- Translate complex data into clear, data-driven stories and actionable insights
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Azure environment including Azure SQL, Azure Datawarehouse, Snowflake, Azure Data Factory
- Excellent in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and a value add to our business partners
- A plus: experience using a scripting language (e.g., python, R) to automate data extraction
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
RESUMES SUBMITTED BY 3RD PARTY REPRESENTATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further information or to submit your application, please contact email@example.com.