Next Level Performance, consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey, has been built on our CARES Core Values of Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Ethical Behavior, and Service to our clients and our community. We offer superb working conditions, competitive salaries, company-paid health insurance, 401k, generous PTO policy, 10 paid holidays, a family atmosphere, opportunity for challenge and advancement, and more.
Next Level Performance, a quality leader in employee engagement, incentive travel and motivational experiences, and recognition and reward solutions, is searching for a rare and talented Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing all marketing programs, for the purpose of attracting and nurturing leads and clients, using digital, social, and traditional marketing. This person also contributes to development and execution of marketing strategy to continuously increase quality leads.
- Creation of Sales Enablement tools
- Executing SEO plan, managing resources for support, and monitoring for results
- Maintaining corporate website, including content and updates, such as white papers, photos, blog, etc.
- Maintaining CRM database and reports, and integration with Marketing Automation
- Creating and executing Marketing Automation programs, and reporting on campaigns
- Constantly working with Sales to better understand and improve sales efforts in the pipeline, and with IT to develop marketing efforts around software products
- Creating, managing, and scheduling production of content, including print and video, that aligns with our buyers’ needs
- Contributing to on-going marketing strategy and analysis, with a goal of continuous improvement
- Publishing content across multiple platforms, & repurposing for varied marketing channels, including social media platforms
- Measuring and analyzing effectiveness of corporate website, digital marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Preparing and sending eNewsletters, press releases, or other promotional mailings as needed
- Remaining current on marketing trends and tools, and making resulting recommendations
- Identifying and implementing partner marketing opportunities (sponsored content, webinars, advertising, conferences)
- Designing and optimizing promotional placements, including print, social media, and LinkedIn ads
- Developing and maintaining successful vendor relationships
- Contributing to on-going analysis of competitor offerings
- Supervising and mentoring interdepartmental teams assigned to projects
- Contributing to internal initiatives and cross-departmental marketing needs
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three to five years marketing experience with B2B organizations, including social and digital media
- Experience implementing a multi-faceted content marketing strategy including video and social
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools; experience with WordPress and basic coding a plus
- Knowledge of SEO techniques including Google Analytics
- Established track record of successful working relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for design
- Energetic personality; a positive force within the team
- Problem-solving orientation, consistently looking to improve and achieve higher ground
- Adherence to Next Level Performance CARES core values
For further information or to submit your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.